Do you have a business?

Discussion in 'General' started by emmanil, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Hi all. Do you have your own business that works specifically for you? If so, share where you learned how to do it and how long it took you to unwind your personal business?

2. I've been working on promoting my business for quite a long time. And I think that this is the reason why I succeeded. The most promising city for building a business is Dubai. So if your goal is create business setup company in dubai contact here https://emirabiz.com/ . This service has really helped me in building a business. So if you are interested you will find the information very useful.

3. It's really hard for a newcomer to run a business. And you can't do without the help of a professional. Thank you for your answers. I will recommend your service to my friends.

4. Yes for sure I know that to start a business is important but the most important this is to have a business ideas and start working towards it.

5. Hi! I can share my experience. When I decided to start my business in a non-emergency medical transportation field I tried to learn as much as possible about it. And luckily I stumbled upon this site on the internet https://nemtchair.com/ And I found I huge amount of important and helpful information about NEMT on it.

6. Good day! Typing Service improves on every other agency. I've a big experience ordering transcriptions, and this typing company is my favorite. These guys blew away me and care of the results. Thanks for helping me to do a transcription in a short time. I did not even know such amazing services existed.

#6 bojo2112jon, Dec 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
  7. DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY- MAGIC LOGIX

Magic Logix offers companies a customized roadmap for undergoing digital transformation inclusive of end-to-end consulting, web services and solutions for customers — ranging from small-to-medium businesses and extending up to enterprise level— no matter where you are in the world. We lend businesses a marketing expertise and digital collateral that drives business engagement, boosts brand perception and shifts brand awareness.

OUR SERVICES:

digital marketing agency texas US
    web design agency texas US
    web development agency texas US
    brand promotion agency texas US
    Website promotion agency texas US
    Boost Organic Search Traffic agency texas US

8. WEB DESIGN

Anticipate User Response:
    We learn what the existing knowledge base is, as well as what we need to gather and extract for current and future insights. We convert this intel into UI, UX, and app creation.

The Design Science Lies In

1. Information Architecture
    2. The art of visualizing touchpoints
    3. Smooth, personalized, and efficient interface
    4. Understanding human behavior
    5. Intuitive ability to problem solve

A Few Of Our Favorite Things:

1. Wireframe Prototyping
    2. Concept Development
    3. Brand Identity
    4. Visual Layout
    5. User Interface Creation
    6. Multi-Platform Interface Construction
    7. Experimental & Information Formation
    8. UI/UX Research
    9. User Testing and Research
    10. Usability Reviews and Audits

OUR SERVICES:

web design company dallas US
    UI, UX creation company dallas US
    app creation agency texas US

9. Understand the Difference Between Web Designer and Web Developer

Want to know the difference between a web designer and a web developer?

The answer was simple in the early days of the web: the designer designed, and the developer developed. But, with the expansion of technology, the scenarios related to web design and web development also get broader.

Hence, you need to give extra attention to understanding the meaning and difference between a web designer and a web developer.

Definition of Web Design
    Web design is responsible for everything involved with the visual aesthetic and the accessibility of a website. Web design includes a color scheme, layout, information flow, and everything related to the visual aspects of a website.

Skills that distinguish a web designer from a web developer are:

• Graphic design

• Logo design

• Layout design

• UI design

• UX design

• Placing call-to-action buttons

• Typography
    Web design is related to what the viewer will see when they visit your website. It helps to bring the digital experience into customers' lives and makes your website more impactful. You can contact any web design agency Texas US for your business.

Definition of Web Development
    Web development is concerned with all the codes, which help in the working of a website. It is divided into two categories: front-end and back-end. The front-end code is used for determining the actual view of a website that is displayed to customers. The back-end is for managing the data within a database and serving it to the front-end.

Skills that distinguish a web developer from a web designer are:

• HTML/CSS/JavaScript

• Web Template Design

• Git and GitHub

• Frameworks

• On-site search engine optimization
    Web developers who are skilled in working on both the front-end and back-end of a website or technology stack are known as "full-stack" developers. There are several web development agency Texas US that provide the services of full-stack developers.

Web Designer vs. Web Developer
    After knowing about the distinct disciplines of web design and web development. Now, let’s have a look at the major difference between a web designer and a web developer.

• Web Designers Don’t do Coding
    Web designers are only responsible for the look and feel of your website. They will use visual editing tools for creating images or prototyping for their work, and none of them will need to code to accomplish their work.

• Web Developers Don’t Create Assets
    A web developer is a programmer who uses their coding skills to add functionality to a website. They translate the framework designed by the designer into code using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Developers don’t need to create visual assets by themselves, they just need to implement the code.

• Web Developers Charge More Than Web Designers
    The cost of hiring a web developer is quite higher than the cost of hiring a web designer. The main reason behind this is the ratio of supply and demand. In the market, there are more designers than developers, and coding is also a highly sought-after skill.

Conclusion
    Although they sound similar, their skills and work are completely different. Designers only focus on the front end. Developers focus on both the front-end and the back-end. So, before hiring them, make sure to know the difference between them.

For hiring both of them, You can visit the MagicLogix website. This website is counted among the best digital marketing agency Texas US and can serve you with excellent designing and development services.

Related Information:

digital marketing agency texas US
    web design agency texas US
    web development agency texas US
    brand promotion agency texas US
    Website promotion agency texas US
    Boost Organic Search Traffic agency texas US