NBA 2K21 Offers a Special Tribute to Lakers Legend Kobe Bryant

Discussion in 'Articles' started by sunxuemei, Mar 17, 2021.

1. NBA 2K21 MT released a'Legends Edition' to honor the late Kobe Bryant. They have given him several tributes from the match, such as a Damian Lillard song about him. However, the ultimate tribute has to become 2K designing a courtroom in honor of this Mamba. Screenshots such as this have become available only after 2K allowed select streamers to play with the match before the initiation of the new consoles. Channels from the 2K community such as Agent 00 have experienced long streams just showing the match on the new consoles, which has generated significant hype.

NBA 2K21 on next-gen is already a candidate for Game of the Year in my book, but it appears a significant update is about the way that is intended to boost the stellar visuals. Per the game's executive producer Erick Boenisch, the development of the present and next-gen variations of NBA 2K21 was impacted by the outbreak. One of the biggest problems they had was gaining entry to the players as 2K wasn't permitted inside the Bubble doing the NBA restart. That said, Boenisch states in the movie below, the 2K group has already scanned more than 40 players who should be added into the match in an upgrade scheduled to arrive shortly. I tried to get a list of the players, but that wasn't available currently. However, I had been told that 2K is needing to be extremely creative in attempts to add as many scans as possible--even traveling using their camera rig to player's cities and houses to complete the process.

In prior years, we wouldn't have seen this much transparency in communicating from the developers and executive producer. This really is a refreshing change and quite frankly, this willingness with the neighborhood might have something to do with the general quality of this next-gen product that's a masterclass introduction into the Cheap MT 2K21 consoles. We'll be on the watch for the upcoming upgrades and will be offering details whenever possible.