ForgeHub is proud to announce the 2v2 Throwdown Tournament with a $1000 total prize pool on the line. This is the first tournament we've hosted since 2012 and will featuring maps created by the ForgeHub community. This marks the beginning of many events to come in the future where tournaments will be hosted using top maps from Forge contests. We envision a future in which the Forge community and competitive community support each other with their respective talents and bond over their shared passion for Halo.
For this tournament, we've selected a few of our favorite 2v2 maps made by some of the most notorious designers on ForgeHub. While we're presenting a wide variety of experiences to players through the diversity of our map pool, we wanted to provide some familiarity as well, so we've included one of the community's favorite remakes. Sanctuary is one of the most iconic maps in the franchise and we thought it would stand out in this setting as its the only map in our pool that will support capture the flag. This map pool casts a wide range of interesting engagements that will keep players moving, learning and strategizing.
BattlePro is a new project created by ForgeHub's admin and owner, Nicholas Alexander (Warholic). We're pleased to utilize the software for the first time and hope that you enjoy your experience. Please note that the platform is currently in beta. In the event that you find yourself unable to perform certain tasks please contact our staff and let us know so we can resolve them as soon as possible.
SETTINGS - 25 Kills To Win
- No Radar
- Time Limit: 10 Minutes
- Official ForgeHub gametypes can be found on the “ForgeHub LIVE” gamertag.
TOURNAMENT DATE: Saturday, September 2nd
START TIME: 1PM EST - 10AM PST END TIME: 1AM EST - 10PM PST
REGISTRATION ENDS: Sept 2nd at 1PM EST
MATCHES - Your match must be completed unless both teams agree to cancel the match. Under certain circumstances, ForgeHub staff holds the right to force a match result if a team violates rules or causes further issues.
- The higher ranked/seeded team will host the entire match for Tournaments/Ladders held for Halo 5: Guardians. Dedicated servers will remove host advantage. For titles such as the Master Chief Collection, the highest seeded team will host the first game/round; from there, the teams will alternate host until the match is over.
- The team that is not hosting have the option of choosing which team to play on.
- A connection test is highly recommended to avoid issues during your scheduled match. Simply load a map that is not in your schedule. If you are having issues connecting to dedicated servers in Halo 5: Guardians, attempt to resolve your connection issues before your match begins. If the match is unplayable, please contact a Beyond Staff member by filing a dispute on your Match Details page.
- Each team is given a maximum of five minutes in between games in their match. Whether you’re taking a break, going to the restroom, or discussing strategy, after 5 minutes, the next game must be started, otherwise the team that is not ready to begin will forfeit that game. For every five minutes that a team is not present to play in between games, they will forfeit an additional game.